BudCheapCanada.co Shipping Policy
Budcheapcanada.co offers FREE shipping on all orders $200 or more through CP Xpress post. Please note that periodic changes and price adjustments may be applied to our shipping prices, and policies may change with little or no notice. We encourage you to carefully read our shipping policies below.
Budcheapcanada.co only ships within Canada.
General Shipping FAQ's
1. How long will it take to get my package?
Budcheapcanada.co offers Canada Post Xpress Post for shipping packages. The estimated delivery time is usually between 1-2 business days to Western Canada and 2-3 business days to Eastern Canada. We cannot however, control any delays caused by Canada Post.
2. My package arrived but it's not what I ordered.
If you have opened your package and it is the incorrect products, we ask you to do a few things.
- Check your Invoice. The Invoice slip will have an order number and the list of items in the package. If this is a different order number than yours, please contact us immediately. We will do our best to resolve the problem in a timely manner.
- For quality control purposes, we take photos of each order, and the contents within, to ensure accuracy.
- If any items are damaged, or missing from your order, please contact us at email@example.com, and our customer service will assist you.
3. I did not receive my package, what should I do?
If your Canada Post tracking number has stated that your package has been delivered and you have not received it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you and try our best to help you locate it.
Note that our policy states that if your tracking number shows that it has been delivered, it is not guaranteed that we will replace your parcel. However, in an act of customer service, we will try our best to resolve the issue. Please keep in mind that patience and manners would be appreciated when resolving such issues.
We also suggest not being rude to your Canada Post workers as well, as this could cause issues, considering the nature of this product.
Thank you for your understanding.
4. What should I do if I supplied the wrong shipping information.
We ask that you please double, and even triple check your billing but especially your SHIPPING address. This also includes checking for an accurate email.
If you have made an error in your shipping details, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. Failure to notify us right away of any changes, may result in your package being delivered to the wrong address.
5. How is my product packaged?
Our packing methods are done in such a way that we eliminate odour while protecting your product. All items are double Vac sealed and then placed in a non transparent mail slip bag to help give them a discreet appearance. This is done to benefit the customer and our business.
6. The tracking number in my email doesn't work.
If you did not receive a tracking number, or your tracking number does not work, contact us immediately and we will assist you the best we can. Go to our contact page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you did not receive a completed/shipped email please contact us to let us know.
- If you received the completed/shipped email without a tracking number please contact us and we will manually send it to you.
- Our tracking numbers can go out anywhere between 3:00-6:00pm (PST).
- We offer free shipping on orders over $200
7. How do I request a signature for my package?
Now you have the option to select Free Signature during checkout.
Tips For Protecting Your Package
As efficient as Canada Post tries to be, you can always take even further measures to ensure that your package arrives quickly and safely. Here are a few suggestions:
1. Request “signature required” on your package when ordering. This option is available to you at checkout.
2. Use your local Canada Post drop-off as your delivery address. This way your package will be secure until you can retrieve it.
3. Don’t ask to have the package left somewhere outside your house/residence where it will be left unattended. This will help reduce the possibility of theft.