DISPOSAVAPE – JUUL POD
DISPOSAVAPE – JUUL POD (1 Gram)
Disposable 1 gram juul pods for your Disposavape Battery. Available in various strains.
Juul Vape Pod Cartridge made with ALL Natural Terpenes. No additives. No PG or VG.
** Note Juul Vape Battery SOLD SEPARATELY **
All pictures are of the actual product.
Does a low price always mean bad quality? Not at BudCheapCanada! We are committed to providing you with the best value you can find, for any price/quality range you are looking for. As a small business, we are able to keep our operational cost low, in order to make products cheaper for our customers.
|DISPOSAVAPE JUUL POD||
Maui Wowie, Do Si Do, Wedding Cake
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Orange Jelly Bomb Twisted Extracts Fruit Gummy
Flavour: Orange Jelly Bomb Twisted Extracts Fruit Gummy by Twisted Extracts provide effective, edible, and delicious delivery of cannabis to the Cannabinoid system. The taste of orange candy overpowers the cannabis flavor almost completely.
Dosage: Each package contains 1 gummy bar which can be divided into 8 x 10 mg doses (5 mg THC and 5 mg CBD per dose).
About: These fruit gummies have 1:1 THC to CBD ratio, encouraging relief of aches and pains while relaxing the body.
All products from Twisted Extracts are lab tested for quality assurance.
- 40 mg THC per package
- 40 mg CBD per package
- 8 x 10 mg doses per package
$25.00 – $169.00
Black Zombie Indica Strain Characteristics
About: Black Zombie is a cross between staggeringly potent Zombie Virus and the well-known indica Black Domina. It is 95% indica with the remaining 5% comprising sativa genes. The aroma is heavily of blackberries and prunes, deep and richly fruity, and its flavour has the quality of old-school hashish from way-back-when and has a pleasantly sweet after-taste.
Bud Description: Big, fat colourful buds have a thick layer of resin. Nice frosted medium to large size buds, with some small pieces. Dense buds that are perfectly cured with a nice trim. These buds have a nice mixture of colour with bright greens, purple hues and orange hairs.
Nose: Fruity, Sweet, Berry
About: Supremium Pre-roll Packs. All 100% Flower Never Shake Pre Rolls. Unbleached and Unrefined, Super Thin, filtered Cones. Each Pre Roll is 0.5 grams in size with 6 Cones per Pack. Net Weight 3 Grams. Supremium Pre Roll Packs come in Sleek, On the Go Press-N-Pull Packs (Child Resistant technology) for convenience and durability for the active, busy lifestyle on the go. Available in Many Strain selections.
Description/Review: 14-16% THC. Violator Kush is a pure indica from old school Dutch breeders Barney’s Farm. A cross of Malana and Hindu Kush genetics, it produces large yields of super-resinous flowers on a short, bushy plant. This indica has a musty, earthy smell and taste and provides a strong body buzz that will leave you stuck to your chair.
Heres’s a personal review (Tanya J./Staff input) of the latest branded product by our friends at Supremium.ca. It is a relief to see the CannaCollective group have taken a risk in creating a pre roll product which is 100% flower, no stale bottom, and uses high quality strains, with chic branding and packaging.
Mary’s Triple Strength Sour Swirls – Indica
Three times the strength, three times the results. Made for potency and in a perfect blend of sour and sweet. A sour classic with a modern “swirl”. Begin the enjoyment with a flavourful gummy leading to an uplifting euphoria before mellowing out.
140mg per package.
2 swirls, 70mg THC per swirl.
Ingredient List: Sugar, Gelatin, Natural and Artificial Flavours, Citric Acid, Cannabis Indica
Always start with a small portion (half a gummy Swirl) in order to determine your tolerance level, wait 45 min. Increase dosage as necessary or desired.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Use caution when driving or operating machinery. If you are currently taking any pharmaceutical drugs, are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any medical conditions, please consult with your physician before use. Ask your medical practitioner if this product/strength is right for you.